Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum > Dodge Challenger Modifications > Challenger R/T Engine Discussion and Performance Mod Forum

Challenger R/T Engine Discussion and Performance Mod Forum Discuss the 370HP/398lb-ft 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine and Performance Mods.

Yes, another Tune Question

This is a discussion on Yes, another Tune Question within the Challenger R/T Engine Discussion and Performance Mod Forum forums, part of the Dodge Challenger Modifications category!
Wanting to get some more power and response from my R/T Wondering if the DS Intune i2 actually works good ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2017, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Yes, another Tune Question

Wanting to get some more power and response from my R/T
Wondering if the DS Intune i2 actually works good for the price?
I've read and read but it's all old info and I wanted updated facts about what I should expect from it (if I buy it)
Is there a different, cost efficient option other than the DS? Of course I'd love to supercharge, but I just can get myself to spend that much on it
Any advice would be great!
Check my sig to see mods done to better understand where I'm at currently and what would work best
Sequential Tail Light Mod, K&N 57 Series Air Intake, Stainless MOPAR Door Sills, Stainless MOPAR Pedals, LED Fogs, Cobra SPX 7800BT, GTS Tinted Tail Lights, FM 40 Series with Reso Delete, 8" RF P|2, SpeedLogix OCC
rtchallenger12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

So...?
Sequential Tail Light Mod, K&N 57 Series Air Intake, Stainless MOPAR Door Sills, Stainless MOPAR Pedals, LED Fogs, Cobra SPX 7800BT, GTS Tinted Tail Lights, FM 40 Series with Reso Delete, 8" RF P|2, SpeedLogix OCC
rtchallenger12 is online now   Reply With Quote