Seeking help from the USA

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by Row, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Row

Row Active Member

Hi USA based Challenger owners. I am looking for someone based in the USA who would be willing to help me find a part for my 2015 Challenger. It is a small piece of plastic trim so nothing too major.

Background: When I received my new Challenger here in New Zealand there was a small piece of trim missing from inside the car. It’s a small piece about the size of your thumb which fits just above the seat belt shoulder mount on the B pillar. (see picture)

I think it may have been misplaced during the compliance checks. Anyway there is nowhere in NZ which sells this stuff. There are no dealerships which sell challengers (Hence me importing it). These cars are so rare here that they don't have them in wreckers yards and Chrysler in the US are not much help as they basically don't want to know about any cars outside of the US.

This is what I am trying to buy. It is only a small item from inside my new car but is seriously spoiling the interior look.

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. This is a genuine request and I am more than happy to phone or Skype with anyone who would know how and where to get this piece of trim and is willing to help a fellow Challenger owner.

Thanks in advance - Owen

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. MidLfe

MidLfe Member

I'll try to help if you can get the exact part number I can look it up and get it ordered.

3. Row

Row Active Member

Hi MidLfe,

Really appreciate your offer.

I am hoping that the number stamped on the underside of the piece of trim shown in the picture is the part number. If not would you know where else I would find it?

Once again many thanks for your offer of help.

Kind regards - Owen

4. Fireballkidd

Fireballkidd Member

I tried looking up your part with no luck. Have you tried e-mailing Dodge with the pictures. i would think it would not be a big issue to get a part number. Good luck

5. Row

Row Active Member

Thanks Fireballkidd. I will take up your suggestion and send an email to them tonight.

Cheers - Owen