2015 srt8

Discussion in 'Prospective Challenger Owners Forum' started by gostro, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gostro

gostro Full Access Member

Ok so I posted this over in general forums, then realized I had forgotten about the "prospective" owner section, so I headed over here to do a (not word for word) repost. I was wanting to get a 2013/2014 challenger in PCP... That didn't happen, mainly because of money and I decided not to jump the gun, waiting to see what happens in 2015 MY. I'm glad I did, because I like the 2015 even better. So, my questions are 1) Is there any idea if PCP will be available later in the 2015 MY or is it gone after 2014? And 2) When are starting and ending order dates for the 2015 MY? I know production doesn't even start until later this summer. I was planning on waiting till the end of the model year, sometime next spring or summer, to order what I want. Which, by the way, will be an SRT 392 with the scat pack/shaker options. Color yet to be determined, based on PCP availability. Any help is appreciated from you guys "in the know". Thanks in advance!!

-Greg

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014