2019 Ordering Questions

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by jfig, Aug 12, 2018.

1. jfig

jfig Member

Sorry if this has been covered already but have some questions about 2019 Challenger ordering. 1) When can we order one? 2) When will dodge's website reflect the 2019? 3) Can I order a Scat Pack Widebody with Shaker package? 4) When you order a car from a dealership, what kind of down payment is required and when do you pay the rest? 5) If you can order a 2019 now, when will it arrive to the dealership? 6) How can I find out what invoice price is as opposed to MSRP? 7) What kind of discount off MSRP can I get or are there dealers in NC that do below invoice ordering?

2. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

those questions there are what you need to ask a dealer. I have no idea what your finances are. or what down payment will be. I know some of the 2019 are already at dealers, so ordering one shouldn't be a problem.

3. Adam Swithin

Adam Swithin Member

I am a dealer. Order for 2019 was opened in July.

You cannot combine Scat Pack widebody and Shaker (yet). There is a restriction on ordering.

If you would like me to build you one to inform you what invoice and msrp are, I will gladly do that to help ya out.

Respectfully,
    Adam Swithin
    Sales Manager

Tyson Motor Corp.
    Shorewood, IL

Cell 815-685-0773