2021 Challenger Wide Body SCAT Pack - Shaker On Order

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by HeyLady, Nov 10, 2021.

1. HeyLady

HeyLady New Member

I ordered a 2021 Challenger Wide Body SCAT Pack - Shaker on 10/30/2021. How long can I expect to wait to take delivery? I am told it is at D1 stage on the production line.

I have been searching for a Challenger Wide Body car cover with the Bee logo. I have only found car covers that have Hellcat logo, or MOPAR logo. Where can I get a wide body SCAT Pack logo car cover?

When walking through the Challenger configure to order tool, I have seen both the word "SHAKER" and
    "392 HEMI" on the side of the Shaker air intake. Will the side of the Shaker intake be badged as "392 HEMI"?

Bill

2. NC20RT

NC20RT Full Access Member

The only thing I can answer for you is the wait time. From local instances I know two people that ordered new cars and the wait was actually 3 months longer than what they told them. Perhaps the times have improved since but expect that additional delay so you won't be too disappointed. If it arrives quicker or on-time then it will be a nice surprise.

Sounds like exciting times for you. Please post pics when you get the car one day.