2023 Shaker package

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by SPS996, Feb 20, 2023.

1. SPS996

SPS996 Member

Hi does any know why The dealer can’t order the Shaker package for my 2023 wide body scat pack I can build the car the way I want it on the web site but the dealer says the shaker is unavailable
    I want to order the car but none of the dealers can get me a shaker
    Thanks

2. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

A friend of mine just got a call from his dealer, a few days ago, saying that the Shaker Package is "on restriction" and will not be available for the rest of the factory builds.

3. SPS996

SPS996 Member

Sad

4. Green with Envy

Green with Envy Full Access Member

I'm not too happy with Dodge with the way they are handling business for the last year or the Challenger and Charger! They made a big deal out of their going away builds but they have made everything about the ordering of the cars very difficult and now you can't even get one like you want. Plus not every dealership can even get them. Kind of stupid like a lot of stuff that Dodge does. I also think the most stupid move they are doing is moving to the worthless EV crap.

baccaruda and SPS996 like this.
  5. SFCR

SFCR Full Access Member

I've been around and around with Dodge over this 3G to 4G thing and the radio head in our Challengers. The false information I've been given doesn't stop. Stellantis could care less as long as they get our money.

Green with Envy likes this.
  6. ARKLIME

ARKLIME New Member

I have had a B5 Blue Scat Pack Shaker on order since the orders opened. All I ever received was a VON. I called my dealer this afternoon after reading the above and asked and he said their GM was there and he would call me back. When he did, he said yes, my Shaker would not be built and all Challengers are on hold right now. :(

7. SFCR

SFCR Full Access Member

It's because they are installing the electric motors in them with the fake Hemi exhaust sounds.