50th Anniversary Dodge Charger Daytona

Discussion in 'The Champagne Room' started by SRT-Tom, Jan 3, 2020.

1. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Full Access Member Article Writer

Delivery will be starting soon of the 50th Anniversary 2020 Dodge Charger Daytona Hellcat Widebody, that was unveiled during last year's Woodward Dream Cruise. A limited run of 501 vehicles will be produced.

Based on the Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody, the Daytona boasts 717 horsepower from its 6.2-liter supercharged Hemi V8, an increase of 10 ponies over the stock Hellcat. Torque remains unchanged at 650 lb-ft.

The tribute to the original Charger Daytona, which sported an aerodynamic nose with hideaway headlamps and high rear wing, starts with the choice of colors which include B5 Blue, Pitch Black, Triple Nickel and White Knuckle with contrasting white decals and spoiler on the first three and blue on white models. In addition to special badging, the Daytona 50th Anniversary Edition rides on 20-inch wheels with a satin carbon finish and shod with Pirelli 305/35ZR20 all-season tires. The package also includes 6-piston front and 4-piston rear Brembo brakes with black calipers.

Inside, the sedan is fitted with black Nappa leather and Alcantara upholstered seating with blue stitching. The front seats are heated and ventilated with 12-way power adjustments on both sides. Carbon fiber accents are used on the instrument panel and console bezels, while light chrome black accents are used throughout the cabin including on the flat-bottom steering wheel.

While prices haven’t been announced the 2019 Dodge Charger Hellcat standard body starts at $65,795 plus $1,495. A Daytona package offered on that model runs an additional $3,495.

Deliveries are scheduled to start early this year.

[​IMG]

Daytona.jpg

Daytona.jpg

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    IntimidatorRT likes this.
  2. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

as much as I would love to get one of these for the wife since she is on a charger thing now, that price tag is not gonna work. I'm sorry, but those monthly payments would be outrageous. and don't say you save some money, hell I am 64 years old retired at that , the wife still works but saving is on the down side for sure.

B5blueRT likes this.
  3. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Full Access Member Article Writer

Here's the white color. I think that the blue one looks best.

[​IMG]

4. KEVIN DONOVAN

KEVIN DONOVAN Full Access Member

Really love the look of the Charger but after driving a '19 Scat Pack, I decided to pass and bought a Challenger. Just didn't like the Charger.

5. 2010RT

2010RT Full Access Member

Not a fan of that blue.....plus it has to many doors....:p

70-426_10-SRT and IntimidatorRT like this.
  6. 70-426_10-SRT

70-426_10-SRT Full Access Member

And NO Clutch :)