Another new member

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Bullishman13, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Bullishman13

Bullishman13 Full Access Member

Ahhhh Hell!! Might as well start cluttering the forums while I can.

Shaggy turned me on to this place. Good to have a home for something more specific to my car.

A little about me: I'm active Army stationed here at Ft. Bragg. I'm gone alot, and don't get to spend my money before the wife does. So my main goal is to learn what I can do myself, and make a plan to pay for it.

Proud owner of a Hemi Orange 2008 SRT8 (# 6323 of 6400). Nothing big done to it yet. Can't decide what the hell I want to do. Save my money and buy the parts to do a twin turbo set-up on a 426, or just build off the 6.1L.....decisions, decisions.

I know jack about cars, but I'm a gun fanatic and big on FPS games. So if there is something related to making things go boom both real life and digitally, I'm here to help.

Glad to be here.

2. Storm Rider

Storm Rider Full Access Member

Welcome from High Point, NC. Glad you made it over here.

3. BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN Full Access Member

Welcome! If nothing else, forums will make those kinds of decisions a lot easier to make!

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member Staff Member Administrator

So you are a big COD fan? I may have forum in the future right up your alley. Thanks for becoming a member here!

5. Bullishman13

The COD Series, MOH Series, Battlefield Series......so yeah.

I love wrecking 12 year olds in games. Makes me feel all good inside. :favorites37:

6. BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN Full Access Member

I'm the same with Guitar Hero lol. I used to go on XBOX live and RUIN 12 year olds lol.

7. Shaggy

Love that feeling. They are just walking along and BAM, dead. :biggun:

8. Piece of Heaven@213Auto

Piece of Heaven@213Auto Member Supporting Vendor

Hello:) Welcome to the Chellenger Forum from PA. Thank you for your service.

9. Bullishman13

Here are a few recent pics:

Only things done to the car so far is tinting the windows, LMI Hammer CAI, DiabloSport Predator 93oct/CAI tune, BMC/SpeedLogix Catch Can. I pulled the chrome shifter bezel off from around the shifter and painted it satin black. I have to hit it with some 400 grit and finish it soon. Door sills and SRT8 plate on the interior are gonna go and the door sills will be replaced with satin black interior items. I'm big on non-shiny stuff after I sold my GMC Sierra. Chrome is for some people, but I'm not a fan anymore.

The silver insert near the headlamp will be gone as soon as I can get it taken apart and have the clips to replace the broken ones. The hood scoop inserts will get taken off as well.

I have a mix of ideas that I want to do, but in reality it's going to take time, money I don't have and some patience. My intent is to buy all the performance mods, shelve them and have them put on at one time. I'll spend a weekend or two doing the cosmetic stuff using the same idea of buying, shelving and doing a major facelift all at once. By the time I can do this, I may just leave it all original, but another and go stupid with it. :)

Attached Files:

10. Shaggy

You going to get rid of the chrome gas plate too? I agree with you, chrome is for the birds :)