Been A While

Discussion in 'The Champagne Room' started by Hopslayer, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Hopslayer

Hopslayer Full Access Member

I haven’t posted here in quite a while, so I thought I would pop in. I think I posted about swapping out my hood for a black one after hitting the deer. I haven’t done anything else to my car since, but in the spring I will be looking into coil overs. I want to lower my car a little bit, and supposedly you can adjust the coil overs to wherever you want it. Maybe someone here could help me learn more about that. I’m also moving to Moorhead, Minnesota in May. Bought a brand new house with a 3 stall garage that has a heater and a floor drain. I’ll need to get a new job, but shouldn’t have a problem because most people don’t like living in the Fargo/Moorhead area because of the weather. There’s more job openings than unemployed people. Anyway, I hope to get back on here more often to see what you guys are doing with your cars and get some ideas. Hope everyone is doing great. Later.

EEBAC066-87FB-4C1B-BAD4-33307AD99772.jpeg

2. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Full Access Member Article Writer

Welcome back. If you haven't already, I would buy 4 Blizzak tires for your Challenger.

Hopslayer likes this.
  3. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

Glad you popped back in! I agree with Tom, get some winter tires on used rims and enjoy that car all year! Otherwise, make sure you get an indoor job and stay warm. :)

Hopslayer likes this.
  4. Hopslayer

Hopslayer Full Access Member

I don't drive it much in the winter, as I bought a used Subaru to drive when I can't drive this.

B5blueRT likes this.