Big News! 213Auto's New Site is NOW OPEN

Discussion in '213 Auto Parts' started by 213Auto, Sep 9, 2015.

1. 213Auto

213Auto Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

For those who haven't checked us out lately we invite you to stop by and check out our new site 213Auto.com. Over the past few months i have been working on getting our new version of our site up and running. I'm glad to say it is now 100% complete with all of the new features we were putting in.

As well we also closed down our old 213autoparts.com site and our 213auto.net site.
    [​IMG]

So Why Change Our Site?
    Simply to give customers a better shopping experience. Our original store 213autoparts.com just couldn’t give enough ability for the customer to find what they need. We also had a site 213wheelsandtires.com. Having two sites required a landing page 213Auto.net which just created confusion. So it was time to bring everything together under one roof.

With our new site the Main Key Feature is vehicle specific search. We could not do this with the old autoparts site. At 213Auto.com you can enter your Make, Model, and Year and see everything we offer that can fit to your car just like the big sites out there.

Other Great features are Live Chat - Yes it will be me on the Live Chat not someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. Well unless i can talk Angel into helping me out with it LOL.

Product Videos - You can listen and see clips of those exhausts you've been looking at or even installation videos etc. If the manufacturer has a good vid we will post it with the products.

Installation Info - when available we will have installation videos and even Installation PDF's right at the product page.

Customer Rewards Program - Yep, earn rewards towards a future purchase.

Ability to post and read Customer Reviews at the product level.

All of this from a family run company.

So when you get a chance please stop by and check us out. Let us know what you think.

Thank you,
    Jason and Angel