Child car seats

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by Greasemonkey, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Greasemonkey

Greasemonkey New Member

For those of you with children, what car seats do you use? Which are too big? I have grandkids ages 2 months to 8 years old. So, any recommendations are appreciated!
    I tell people it is called a challenger because it is a challenge to put an infant seat in here lol.
    I have a 2014 challenger.

2. Mfknjadagr8

Mfknjadagr8 Full Access Member

I've used several of the Graco seats in mine and now I'm using a booster made by Graco as well. If yours has the 60 40 the 3 in one Graco probably won't work in the 40 side. I only have a daughter so I've never tried it in the 40 side but it fits just fine and anchors ok in the 60 side

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Greasemonkey likes this.
  3. Greasemonkey

Greasemonkey New Member

I am looking at a few Graco seats. I will need an infant, convertible and booster. Not all at once though. I hope...lol

4. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

God love ya for wanting to put child car seats in, welcome to the forum. Grandkids didn't go in my Challenger until they could crawl back there themselves and into a booster seat to buckle in. My back hurts just thinking about those full size car seats and having to strap those "tether straps" into the metal safety clips, kneeling on the seat, pulling on the strap... OMG.
    It's even harder to take them out. :(
    Once they're in and you're driving it'll be worth it. Just don't forget they're back there when you park at your destination. :)

Greasemonkey likes this.
  5. Mfknjadagr8

Mfknjadagr8 Full Access Member

My daughter absolutely loves riding in the back. She loves that you can hear the exhaust notes louder back there and often tries to get me tickets lol. I have used the 3 in one its an infant convertible and booster all in one. I switched to the smaller booster though after she reached seatbelt requirements

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

B5blueRT likes this.