Just got my catch can on Monday. Install was about 20 minutes. 15 minutes too long for some. Had to wait a couple weeks for the Plum Crazy Purple powered coat. While I was waiting I ordered some new fuel rail covers that I embellished on. Sanded them down with some 150 sandpaper, and kept going till i sprayed it with Hi temp primer/filler. Them shot it with Duplicolor purple a few times. Next was taping off the area that I wanted to spray black. A few more coats of the black Hi temp engine paint. Peel the tape off, and finish with the clear hi temp. Saw some professional covers for about 400$ and figured let me try to do it myself. Even if it doesn’t look as professional, I can say I did it myself and maybe next time I can do it better than this time.