Graveyard Carz

Discussion in 'First Generation Challenger Forum' started by SRT-Tom, Sep 26, 2018.

1. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

The new season of Graveyard Carz has started. Episode 1 was about the restoration of a 1969 Dodge Super Bee convertible and the installation of its 426 Hemi. This is the only survivor of this model (only 2 were built) and it is worth over $1 million.

So far, this season is much better than past ones. Mark Worman must have got the message to stop all of the clowning around. He was very professional in explaining the differences in Dodge ram air systems and in the steps to install the big Hemi.

Anyone who was turned off from previous episodes should give the show another try.

Check out the show's website. It has a lot of video interesting clips. Here is the link:

https://www.graveyardcarz.com/news

1.jpg

2. F4Phantom2

F4Phantom2 Member

One of my favorite shows, second only to Ice Pilots of the NWT.

3. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

i hated that show when he had his son in law and that other jerk working for him, all they did was argue and fight and bitch, made it impossible to watch, but now they actually build cars and not with all the drama.

4. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

5. 2017 Redline HC

2017 Redline HC 2021 Durango RT

I watched that show once and swore I’d never watch it again. When did all these shows start adding all the bullshit drama???
    I blame Orange County Choppers...hated that show as well

6. IntimidatorRT

yeah, that show is tolerable to watch now, I couldn't stand it when it started with a ll the bickering and fighting(aka orange county choppers). Once they got rid of 2 people(son in law and Darryl) it was more interesting to watch and more car building.

7. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

I still watch Graveyard and the past year or so has been better. I still think Worman screws around too much, it takes away from the show. If he continues in the upcoming season I'll stop watching. Can't stand it when the producers inflict drama in these reality shows.
    The one I liked the best was Fantom Works. It's final season was last year but it was pretty informative without all the drama. Their biggest problem at times was making a mountain out of a mole hill. They'd over-emphasize something obvious like "the car is 40 years old, these brakes MUST be replaced!!"
    Bitchin' Rides is another one that has little drama. Proves you can actually have a good following without all the crap.

8. IntimidatorRT

Iron Resurrection is another good one, no big time drama. they guys have fun in what they are doing. plus it is only a 6 hour drive for me to go visit , which i haven't done yet but have talked to them at one of the cars shows they go to over here in Louisiana..

70-426_10-SRT likes this.
  9. F8 GT

F8 GT Member

I started watching Graveyard Carz a couple months ago. It's by far my favorite show on MotorTrend tv. I own my first Mopar, so that's what originally caught my eye. And Mark Worman is knowledgeable, entertaining, and just plain funny. Love watching him. His Rockford Agency t-shirt on an episode was so cool. I need to go back and watch some of the previous seasons.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021