Hey from Finland

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by dC.mx, Oct 5, 2011.

1. dC.mx

dC.mx Full Access Member

Hello for everyone and nice to be part of this community..

Too bad my challenger is resting for this wintern already..

Hooah !

2. Storm Rider

Storm Rider Full Access Member

Wicked Cool to have you here. How long til you can get her out of the garage for some serious driving?

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member Staff Member Administrator

Already snowing? :welcome: to the forum! Even if your car is parked, I hope to see you posting away on here with some pics of it!

4. dC.mx

dC.mx Full Access Member

Well the thing is I need to have her registered to Finland. I already had 3months temporary plates for her.. But those are over now and until i get it registered I need E (european) aproved lights. But the thing is the law is changing March I think and I wont break the lights untill that.. Is so stupid to change zenon light to normal H4.. :( I will be able to drive it next summer or so :D Long time to wait but im having my Bmw e60 in ''serious '' driving until that.. :D

This weekend there should come now in north of Finland but not in here where I live.. So maybe snow will come here in 2 months.. Sure I'll post some pics..

5. dC.mx

dC.mx Full Access Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Car is from Florida and bought from Bmw shop at pembroke pines..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would be so happy to visit Florida but I dont know If I have time in wintern.. And dont want to use my summer holiday for that because the weather is great here too.. :)

6. BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN Full Access Member

Hell yeah! Welcome!

7. Shaggy

Awesome color blue! Nice SRT!

8. dC.mx

dC.mx Full Access Member

Thx. Yup that the one of the best colors you can get.. Plum crazy purple or Sub Lime Green colors arent bad either :)

9. Shaggy

So did you come to the states and pick up the car and ship back to Finland, or did you check it out over the net and got it that way?

10. dC.mx

dC.mx Full Access Member

I have a friend who has house from FL who bought the car for me. I did check it out from autotrader.com. First i was looking an R/T but there was no good individuals.. So then I checked SRT's with new eye and BOOM this beaty popped in my eyes and I decided in the very same second that we are gonna take if they sell it..

Friend of mine tried to make a trade from R/T but the shop didnt sell it :D Quite a morons but im happy I ended with SRT. It has sunroof, biggest engine, nice radio/mp3 systems and better seats and so on.. :)

And if I had bought an R/T i would always imagine what id would like to have an SRT.
    I have not regret one single second on this beaty.. It's just the costs what i need to handle here. Taxes to get it registered and few other things.. But overall costs are double as Id be an american and live in there.. :)