3.6L I need a help with information or any advice

Discussion in 'Challenger SE Engine and Performance Modifications' started by From RUSSIA, Jan 10, 2014.

1. From RUSSIA

From RUSSIA Member

Hello everyone. I need a help with information or any advice for Dodge Challenger 3,6. I am from Russia and I want to buy the Dodge Challenger 3,6 305 forces ( 2011 - 2012 ). But we have no any info about this cool cars - so I have some questions: 1) What is the regulation for those services and where download (eg how many kilometers or miles to change the oil filter , etc. ) 2. Learn where to download site where parts catalog for part numbers
    3 . What is the name spare parts to Dodge ? Chrysler ? I know that is very good, but it is not the original firm Mopar . Right?
    4.This problematic machine ? It is reliable ? How it can take up to an engine overhaul ? In km or miles ?
    **Thanks in advance for your advice and help!

2. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

Dodge Challengers are very reliable cars. You should have no reservation about buying one.

All of the maintenance schedules are contained in the owner's manual that comes with the car. A car dealer on the web has also posted them (see below). If you follow the maintenance schedule, your Challenger's engine should last for 150,000 miles or more.

Chrysler/Dodge's parts division sells MOPAR parts. These are sold at all Chrysler/Dodge dealers, as well as some private stores. Just google the internet for "Challenger parts."

To learn more about Challengers, read all of the many threads and posts on this site.

On this site, we have five supporting vendors who sell parts for Challengers. Look at the bottom of the challengerforum home page under "Supporting Vendors," then visit their websites.

Also, see these websites:

What is the recommended service schedule for a 2011 Dodge Challenger Service Schedules - serving Edmond, Oklahoma City, Norman

http://www.custombilletstore.com/category_s/28.htm

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  3. jesseg9163

jesseg9163 New Member

I have a 2009 dodge challenger RT and I have never had a maintenance issue with it.

4. From RUSSIA

From RUSSIA Member

Thanks a lot for information! You help me a lot!