Mission complete! Job well done.

Discussion in 'The Champagne Room' started by FrankenMax, Nov 28, 2019.

1. FrankenMax

FrankenMax Full Access Member

Today my family and I said goodbye to our four legged family member. Please don’t feel sorry for us. He had one hell of a life. I could write a very entertaining book about the crap he and I did together and his lack of love for UPS drivers. He was a retired war hero that just lived to serve. He was good boy. With thanksgiving being tomorrow please don’t forget to give your animals some love. They give you more every day than you realize.

Quick background he was a gift from my uncle when he was retiring from the Army. Gary was a colonel. Apollo served with Gary. Apollo was medically discharged and Gary retired the same week. My second son was due any day so Gary sent him as a gift. Gary died about 1 year later. We lived with Apollo for 7 adventurous years. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. 2010RT

2010RT Full Access Member

RIP Apollo!
    To bad they cant live for ever.

3. FrankenMax

Parrots got it good! I wish dogs lived half as long. I’d be ok with that.

4. 2010RT

2010RT Full Access Member

C117E10C-086B-4292-A811-19B904871A7F.jpeg
    Agreed, this will be our last and best one we ever had! We had a painting done by a friend in memory so she’ll be around for ever.

5. FrankenMax

I have one of those as well. My English Mastiff from younger days. He was a good dog when it came to working my cows. My bulls wouldn’t even flip him crap. He was a big boy that loved a challenge. It was years after Donner that I got Apollo. It sucks putting them in the ground.

[​IMG]