Rock Guards and Mud flaps.

Discussion in 'Challenger Exterior Modifications Forum' started by GoFast, Nov 8, 2019.

1. GoFast

GoFast Active Member

I have a White Scat Pack and every time I drive anywhere there is black road grime that gets on on my front and rear Fenders. I have also heard people talking about rock chips on the fenders and rocker panels from this.

Any one have any suggestions for aftermarket rock guards/mud flaps that don't require drilling holes? I was looking online but there are so many.

I don't particularly like the looks of the typical mudflap. I want something that comes up into the wheel well and is low profile. Not interested in fender flares. Only if I was to go with a wider tire and I'm not going to buy new tires just for that.

There is a set online that seems to be popular, but despite the positive reviews there are a few negative reviews also. Anyone ever use these?

https://zl1addons.com/collections/d.../products/dodge-challenger-deluxe-rock-guards

They look good but I'm wondering how practical they are.

2.18ChSP (Rear).jpg

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. Roger Davis

Roger Davis New Member

Bought a set of ZL1 addons rock guards, did a trial fit, too flimsy, do not fit right IMO. Original cost $104.00, For sale in original packaging for $75.00 including including all clips and screws shipping when pre paid.

Last edited: May 25, 2022