ROUND 2 FOR HURRICANES

Discussion in 'The Champagne Room' started by IntimidatorRT, Oct 14, 2020.

1. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

Well within a 2 month span. I have been hit by 2 hurricanes, Laura and then Delta. both times lost power and went under generator power. Laura put us out of power for 6 days, ten Delta came through and we were fortunate to only be with out power for 3 2 and a half days. internet this last time was not work for 4 days. Again No damage here just making gas runs for generator gas...lol We are back under our own power now. But the area in which we live in is under great duress. Lake Charles La. looks like a 3rd world country now. I used to live there. I live about 60 miles north of there. both hurricanes basically came right up our gut. Getting the grocery stored stocked is the big thing now. most meat sections are empty. but it will take a couple of weeks before they get back to almost what they had before.

2. 2017 Redline HC

2017 Redline HC 2017 Redline HC

Glad you didn’t suffer any major damage. I cant imagine having to deal with that type of devastation they are going through south of you.

3. Katshot

Katshot Full Access Member

The Gulf really turned into hurricane alley this season. Hope this isn't a hint of things to come. Hurricane Irma hit here in Florida just weeks after we bought our first home here. Lucky us huh? Glad you haven't been too badly impacted. I know first hand what it's like.

4. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

I thought about you as I saw Hurricane Delta coming on shore. Thanks for the update, hope everything gets better quickly for you and everyone else effected. It's been a hell of a year.

5. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

thanks, I cant wait for this year to end. i really don't need that extra hour we get next month. lmao!!