Scat Pack Airbox Help

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by Speeddemon392, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Speeddemon392

Speeddemon392 Member

Does anyone know if the airbox lid and the tube from the lid to the Throttle Body is the same for the 2019 Charger Scat Pack and a 2019 Challenger Scat Pack non shaker?
    I am trying to swap out the K&N CAI that was on my Challenger when I bought it with a Hellcat lower airbox. I already bought the HC lower airbox and the headlight tube but I don't have the lid, TB tube, one (or 2 ?) small hoses, grommets or fasteners. I can probably wing it on the smaller stuff but I am having a hard time finding the lid and TB tube for a Challenger. I found one for a charger that he says is the same for the Challenger but I read somewhere they are not the same. Does Anyone have the parts I am looking for that they want to sell? Or even the part numbers for what I am looking for?
    Thanks in advance for any help.

2. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

Look up both cars on Rock Auto. They have OEM parts listed with part number when possible... you can do direct comparison to see if they match up.

3. Speeddemon392

Speeddemon392 Member

Thanks, I will try that.