Scat Pack Convertible Being Auctioned

Discussion in 'Challenger SRT8 Engine & Performance Modifications' started by SRT-Tom, Jun 8, 2022.

1. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

A 2020 custom Scat Pack convertible, 6-speed manual, made by Droptop Customs, is being auctioned at Cars & Bids. The Hellraisin Challenger has only 5,900 miles on it. The auction is over at 2:50 PM EST today (June 8). So far, there have been 10 bids with the highest at $42,750.

To help even set itself further apart, there are custom touches beyond just the power-operated soft-top. Things like a padded insulation layer between the bow structure and the roof, front strut tower brace, heated rear window, tinted windows, purple painted calipers, purple LED halo headlights, purple push to start button, custom shift knob, and a Katzkin leather interior.

2020 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Convertible for Sale - Cars & Bids (carsandbids.com)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SRT-Tom

3. Hopslayer

Hopslayer Full Access Member

There were 4 convertible Challengers at the show I was at over the weekend. I think they were all made into convertibles by the same guy in Florida for 18-20 grand. That adds a lot to the cost. I’m not a fan of the look.

4. SRT-Tom

The auction is over and the final bid, of $45,000, did not meet the reserve. The owner was looking for double that amount.

Did anyone notice that the front tires are Goodyear, the left rear is BF Goodrich and the right rear is a General? You would think that all four tires would match.

Hopslayer likes this.