Scat pack/ Super Bee

Discussion in 'The Champagne Room' started by FrankenMax, Apr 3, 2021.

1. JOE DIRT

JOE DIRT Member

Ok, here’s a true story, Seriously. I had forgotten all about it. I was driving down Sunbeam rd, a few months ago. A JSO MotorMan was stopped behind a school bus. As I approached, it looked like the motor man had the school bus pulled over. I actually pulled up and came to a complete stop, but thinking that the officer had the bus pulled over for a traffic infraction I slowly pulled away and drove off. It wasn’t 2 seconds and he had his blue lights turned on and was right on my ass. It was at that very second that it occurred to me why he was really stopped behind the bus. He seemed angry and puzzled at the same time. I gave him my license and registration and explained to him why I drove off. He believed me and after some ass chewing he let me go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, again, not a Bee or Scat, but I had a salesman give me a godfather deal back in January of 2011. He was in Vineland New Jersey and I was in Rosepine, Louisiana... I had a 2009 SE and they offered me $1000 more than what my payoff was.

They had a 2009 R/T with 33,000 miles on it. This was the best deal I was offered as the dealers around me that had some new used R/Ts wanted a damn near new car price.

Well, the wife and I made the trip and we drove home in my R/T with a bigger smile on my face. And yes we drove into the snowy land as my sister lived about 60 miles from the dealer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2021
    NC20RT and JOE DIRT like this.
  3. JOE DIRT

JOE DIRT Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NC20RT likes this.
  4. JOE DIRT

JOE DIRT Member

5. JOE DIRT

JOE DIRT Member

My vote is for IntimidatorRT
    ALLAN KNIGHT

6. JOE DIRT

JOE DIRT Member

Hey, come on guys. I’m sure some of you have some stories to tell.
    Oh yeah, that reminds me, when I first got my challenger I was very mindful about not farting in my new car. Especially if my beautiful bride was with me. Who doesn’t love that new car smell. Oh, it’s wonderful, especially when you initially open the door. I can still hold back when My wife is in the car but when I’m alone or my four legged little boy, Cleatus is with me I just let it rip. I’m good, too. I can fart a symphony of sound. Cleatus gets upset with me sometimes. If one is particularly aromatic, he’ll look up at me then get down on the floorboard to get away from the smell. He loves me and he’s a pretty good sport about it. I always reward him with a pup-cup from Starbucks [​IMG]
    This little fella isn’t Cleatus but I met him last week at the body shop.[​IMG]
    This is Cleatus trying to hump his brother, Sheldon. Sheldon didn’t seem to know what was going on. That look on Cleatus’s face is priceless. That’s Gladys she’s a Beagle Bassett.[​IMG]
    I do my best farting while listening to
    AC/DC

NC20RT likes this.
  7. JOE DIRT

JOE DIRT Member

Oh yeah, if you don’t have story to share that’s fine, but please vote for the story you like best or no one will win.

8. FrankenMax

FrankenMax Full Access Member

Well it’s 1pm pacific. Voting is closed.

9. FrankenMax

There’s a back story to this. I was sitting in my garage rodeoing a garage sale last week. I looked at that scat pack art and chuckled to myself as I grabbed a beer. That art piece was given to me by a good friend after an eventful outing.

A few years ago I replaced the shifter in my old scat pack. My buddy Bean dip stopped by for a ride. So I finished up the install and off we go. Windows down stereo jamming. I hit the highway on ramp, no warning I started slamming the gears. Car kicks out hard, I don’t lift. Instead I pushed the car into a drift down the ramp, I roped her in to catch my lane. We snag some lunch and I spot a Halloween store. This is where things get interesting so hang on I get an idea. We go in and grab some mullet wigs and teeth grills and cut the sleeves of our shirts in the parking lot. I’m a normal white and nerdy guy, Bean-dip is a giant Mexican body builder, tattooed dude that looks like he was just released from prison aka Bubba. We’ve been friends for well over 10 years now. So I’ll say what I want about him. Now with this picture painted in your minds. We go cruising around listening to Wired Al, yes that guy!Acting like jackass’s in 90’s fashion. We hit a stop light, there’s couple in their early 20s dressed up walking towards us on the side walk. I stick my head out the window and asked the girl if I knew her. Before she could reply I guessed her name. I said “Sarah” the look on her guys face was epic. Light turns green and off we go she’s yelling. All I hear is noise from her mouth but I can’t understand it. We’re laughing at her mans body language. We can tell he’s loosing mind. So Bean and I hit the old town and cruise up to grab some beer before going home. Behind the liquor store is an old abandoned K-Mart we pull in and proceeded to slide car around the packing lot. We go at this for about 3-5 minutes. Are fake mullets are flying the scene is awful. Bean is tacking a video of this madness and then I spot a silver PT cruiser creeping with a cotton top in it, she’s just watching us laughing. At first I thought she was calling the cops. We finished our shit show for a fan of one and went to the liquor store. The old lady was waiting for us sorta not really she was just getting out of her car. She called us over and I thought great I’m how old and now I’m gonna get yelled by the elderly again. Wrong she was cool and just wanted a picture for her grand kids. Just us not the car. Lol We go in grab some cold ones and go home. Unfortunately I never got the video he took of us. But here is a picture of Bean-dip and Snow White.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. FrankenMax

Joe Dirt!

Joe Dirtay pm me your address. You posted a story about your Scat pack and pulled in some votes. I will happily drop this in the mail for you. Congrats!