Screen issues

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by Duck Johnson, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Duck Johnson

Duck Johnson Full Access Member

Just a reminder, I have a 2018 SXT. I’ve had a few quirks with the radio screen. I’ve only had my challenger since January and the system has rebooted on me 3 times. During a really hot day last week, I live in Texas, it wouldn’t work at all. I rolled down the windows and turned the AC on full blast. After a couple of minutes I turned it on and worked like a charm. Does this happen to anyone else? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

Are you getting a "Device Not Supported" message? If so, it is because your phone is not properly paired to the system.

Also, I believe that there is a software update available for your Uconnect system. Check with your dealer.

Another cause could be a defective USB media hub. To check this, remove the fuse for the media hub in the center console, and drive the car around all day to see if the problem disappears. Then see if the problem reappears after you reinstall the fuse.

3. Duck Johnson

Duck Johnson Full Access Member

When I go in for scheduled maintenance, I’ll ask about updates. Thanks SRT Tom!!!