Sick

Discussion in 'The Champagne Room' started by FrankenMax, Mar 1, 2018.

1. FrankenMax

FrankenMax Full Access Member

[​IMG]

The snowflake liberals think this is funny. It’s absolutely sick. I get it there pissed, as an American I’m pissed as a father I’m pissed. I love my second amendment rights. However I will agree something has to change. I don’t know the solution I won’t pretend too. I tend to shy away from politics. I snapped this picture off my tv this morning because it struck a nerve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  2. Climber

Climber Active Member

3. Climber

Climber Active Member

Yes, this a sick display. The gun haters only gravitate to something like this and use it to push their agenda. I also agree that something needs to be done.

Back in the '70s over in Israel they had a problem with terrorists shooting up their schools and killing children.....their solution was to arm the teachers and staff. They also have armed volunteer parents donating their time on patrol in and around their schools. They made themselves a HARD target. They still practice this today. Bottom line, school shootings stopped.

These armed adult teachers, admins and volunteers are well trained and will deal with any threat to the schools and or the children.

America, what is your problem? America, what are you waiting for?