Soon-to-be-available xMOD Exhaust by MagnaFlow at CARiD

Discussion in 'CARiD.com' started by carid, Oct 21, 2020.

1. carid

carid Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Improve the performance capabilities of your sports car and take it on a racetrack to let it stretch legs with our brand-new selection of advanced exhaust systems by MagnaFlow. They will provide you with the ultimate fun and noticeably boost up the power gains. The innovative, configurable xMOD series exhausts had been introduced this fall by MagnaFlow for your 2017-2020 Dodge Challenger, 2017-2020 Dodge Charger.

Except for the performance, they will also noticeably improve the sound and efficiency of your vehicle. The unique ability to adjust the exhaust sound level whenever you want is what sets the xMOD systems apart from the rest of the competition.

MagnaFlow - xMOD Series Exhaust Systems

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

COMING SOON!

Fits:

2017-2020 Dodge Charger
    2017-2020 Dodge Challenger

Check out this page for more details about the new MagnaFlow product.

2. Wizard of Iz

Wizard of Iz Full Access Member

I'm much more of a Flowmaster-sound guy than a Magnaflow-sound guy. But, I saw the videos where YouTuber RacerX put the system on his wife's Challenger Scat Pack and he put one on his Charger Hellcat and it certainly sounds impressive. At least in the earbuds. Seems to be a nice mix of tone and volume without excessive drone.

It might be a little pricey for some people, but you have to pay for quality. And this system certainly sounds better than many of the cobbled together delete-this-or-that raspy systems that I hear at cruise-ins.

Purrrr66 likes this.
  3. Purrrr66

Purrrr66 Full Access Member

Does sound good...Maybe for my T/A..But since my Hellcat is a 2016 wouldn’t work for me.....
    I’m looking at the AWE track SET-UP for the Hellcat..Anyone here ever hear it live?

4. Katshot

Katshot Full Access Member

Ok, two things I like:
    1. The NDT resonators
    2. The ability to reuse the stock tips
    Not a fan of retaining the electronic valves. Wonder if the MFER-1 kits would work on the Magnaflow valves. Probably not.

Wizard of Iz likes this.