Sound Quality Sub

Discussion in 'Challenger Audio/Video/Electronics Modifications' started by dcshawty123, Apr 3, 2012.

1. dcshawty123

dcshawty123 New Member

Hey guys. I'm new to this and I was wondering if anybody knows some good SQ subs for the challenger 2009 r/t.

I had an expedition 1999 with 3 15" L7 Kicker in ported box which was super loud but i'm looking for more of Sound quality now. I'm thinking JL with a sealed enclosure? Any one else have any suggestions? Thanks

2. Kraftyjamie

Kraftyjamie New Member

If you are looking for a SQ sub I would make sure you use a sealed box first and foremost. Ported boxes are indeed louder, but that comes at the price of sloppy bass. I would take a look at the W6 from JL or the Focal Subs. Here are two links that will send you in the right direction. Also don't skimp out on the amps. JL amps are goos and so are audison.

Car Audio - Subwoofer Drivers - W6v2

Focal Subwoofers, big bass and big hifi sound for your Car Audio sound system

3. donnasrt

donnasrt New Member

I have the 8.4 AN radio with the Harman Karden system. Main problem is the AUTO VOLUME is inop. I have it set to ON and Level 3. Was wondering if there is a fuse /cb for this.
    Thanks for any suggestions