Supporting vendors

Discussion in 'Site News' started by TRCM, May 1, 2021.

1. TRCM

TRCM Full Access Member

Why did the supporting vendors section get moved up to the middle of the forum listings ?

Now I have to scroll past it to get to what I want.....very annoying !

If the goal is to get more people to buy from them.....it has done the opposite for me.

I know they are there, and I know where to go if I want to check out what they have and their prices, but to force me to have to scroll past them to get to other sections makes me that much more LESS likely to even look at them, much less buy.

Just like a loud or obnoxious commercial on TV....yeah, it may be in my mind, but it's there cuz I will never buy from them....not to make me think of buying from them.

Yes, they support the site, and we all know where to go to check them out.....but to push them into our faces is not going to work well.

The reason for the site is to share information and stories and our love for our vehicles/sport.......NOT push vendors on us.

2. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

I couldn't agree more. I thought I was the only one who refuses to buy from a vendor, business or company that have stupid or obnoxious TV commercials. There;s a TV commercial that runs on our local station, naturally a car dealer. He literally screams at the end of each one, so bad the electronics clips the audio and its hard to even understand what he's shouting. I told my family I'd never buy a car from him.