Traction Control and ABS Service soon indicator Lights on.

Discussion in 'Challenger Mechanical Problems Forum | TSB's' started by nate966, Aug 7, 2017.

1. nate966

nate966 New Member

Hello,
    Looked thru the threads and didn't see any thing that was close to this issue.

I have a 2015 SXT (V-6) Challenger I had the Steering box go out at 1700 miles.

Now I have the ABS and Traction Control Idiot Lights and the message center is telling me to have the systems serviced soon.

I'm assuming that the Traction Control is out because of the ABS system is the true culprit.

I have an appointment at the Dealership tomorrow, just looking to see if anyone has experienced this already what if anything they have done?

TIA

Nate

2. ScatPack392

ScatPack392 Member

Had both come on when I had my Scat Pack on the dyno. It reset and the lights went out once I drove it a bit. Must be common as the people running the dyno told me it would happen and it would reset. Once the ABS problem is resolved both should go out. If you doubt there is an actual issue you can probably have the codes reset or if you own a Diablo Tuner you can clear the errors yourself. If it's a real issue it will come back.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member Staff Member Administrator

Post up here on what they say was the issue. Heard this happened before with someone else and didn't hear back from them if it was fixed or not.

4. nate966

nate966 New Member

yeah, it was the left front wheel sensor... still under warranty, so no charge ;)

Tillman7777 likes this.
  5. BlackberrySmoke

BlackberrySmoke Active Member

Will the Diablo clear ABS errors? I thought it only dealt with OBDII errors?

Speaking of Diablo, this same issue (warning lights on) happened to my car when I attempted changing the wheel size with the IN2. Had to take it to the dealer and have them reconfigure the ABS module to get them permanently cleared up.