What is going on here??

Discussion in 'Challenger Mechanical Problems Forum | TSB's' started by BeastieR6, Nov 8, 2017.

1. BeastieR6

BeastieR6 New Member

Hey guys, first post here. I have a 2010 Challenger RT V8 and it has been acting very weird lately. The other day as I was driving, the traction control light, ESP BAS light, and ABS lights all came on at the same time. I did not think much of it, possibly just a sensor. But now something even worse has been happening. The lights will randomly go on and off and when they come on sometimes the car will not respond at all when I press the gas. When I try to accelerate, the car will not go and the traction control light will start to flash. What I have to do is pull off to the side of the road for a bit and put it in park, and then after a few seconds put it in drive and just take off and hope that my car drives. Also I can hear a noise like a grinding sound whenever I try to accelerate sometimes. This gets pretty scary sometimes, especially the few times that it has happened to me on the freeway. Does ANYONE know what is going on??? [​IMG] I have been reading that it could be a possible wheel speed sensor issue, but would a bad sensor really affect my car this bad?