Where can I find the original window sticker for 2012 DODGE CHALLENGER

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by Cynthia E11, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Cynthia E11

Cynthia E11 Member

Greetings fellow members,

I am in the process of purchasing a 2012 Dodge Challenger. As I’m doing some research on this, I would like to see the original window sticker for the vehicle but the owner doesn’t seem to have it as he is the 3rd owner. I want to know the options and packages the Challenger came with so I know exactly what I am buying.

Do you guys know where I could get the window sticker?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Niles

Niles Full Access Member

You used to be able to go here and get a PDF copy: https://www.mopar.com/dodge/en-us.html, and enter your VIN. I think they age out, though. I was able to get copies for both my 2013 and 2014 Challengers, but now it is only available for the 2014.

3. Niles

Niles Full Access Member

Check with the Dodge dealership. There may be a couple of pay sites that can get if for you.

4. Wm TPA SXT

Wm TPA SXT Full Access Member

5. Cynthia E11

Cynthia E11 Member

I am grateful for everyone’s contributions. During my research, I discovered a website that provides original copies of window stickers. You can check out the window sticker here:
    upload_2023-9-17_0-6-2.png

6. Niles

Niles Full Access Member

Beautiful Challenger, BTW. I like the color bar in the leather seats that Dodge did in those earlier years.

7. Cynthia E11

Cynthia E11 Member

Update:
    Hey everyone!

I wanted to thank everyone on the forum. I was curious about the window sticker, so here's how I figured it out. I did some searching myself. I just Googled "Dodge window sticker by VIN" and found this cool website. It even let me search by license plate! Since I had the VIN number of the car, I could get a copy of the window sticker. Thanks a bunch for all your support!

baccaruda likes this.
  8. Sexy Blue

Sexy Blue Full Access Member

I found one that I paid $8.99 for, and it was wrong, and the company was a rip off, and paypal let them screw me out of the money, so much for buyer protection, then I found a website for free, that gave me the actual window sticker. Live and learn I guess?