2019 Scat Pack Widebody vs...

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by Katshot, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Cloverdale

Cloverdale Full Access Member

I sense from your responses that you may not want to hear too much about the incredible stock sound system which I failed to mention?

2. Mfknjadagr8

Mfknjadagr8 Full Access Member

Nice call on the trolling from Mr break my wallet

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

3. 2017 Redline HC

2017 Redline HC 2021 Durango RT

Only if its to do with your Challenger.

70-426_10-SRT likes this.
  4. Cloverdale

Cloverdale Full Access Member

No one can honestly accuse you of possessing a discerning eye or being a true auto enthusiast. None the less tell me this Taurus doesn't truly look very much like a modern day Charger! ford-taurus-best-of-SHO.jpg

5. 2017 Redline HC

To be honest I’m not a fan of the Chargers.
    The thing is that this is a Challenger site, its the common denominator of why we are on this site. When asked most people will reply that the retro look of these cars is what grabbed their attention. If you feel the need to bash the Challenger I suggest you go to a BMW site with Chad and Buffy and feel free to bash away....just my .02 worth.

6. Katshot

Katshot Full Access Member

Internet 101: Don't feed the trolls.

70-426_10-SRT likes this.
  7. Katshot

Not sure what it is about BMW owners but they're pretty much the only guys why ever want to race me. This morning it was a guy in an M550i. Yeah, I dogged him! :D
    I know he'd probably dog me from a stand still but we went from about a 30mph roll and I pulled by him buy the next light.

8. Katshot

Today's match-up WAS NOT a BMW!
    Of all things, it was a diesel pickup. Go figure. Nice, shiny white Chevy truck complete with noisy exhaust and turbo. It was actually pretty quick, just not quick enough. :D

9. Katshot

Out running Christmas errands today and as I'm pulling out of a mall area heading for I-95 I noticed a Charger a few cars ahead at the light. Not a base model so I was interested. I weaved around a few cars to catch up and as luck would have it the guy was getting on the highway southbound, same as me! Yeah boy, let's go! Caught up to him maybe a 1/4 mile after getting on the highway! Pulled up close enough to get a look and....it was a Hellcat. Crap! Oh well, might as well play. Finally got together about a mile or so further down the road and I pulled along side at around 80mph. Yep, pretty much the WORST situation for me to mess with a Hellcat. What the hell? So I hit it and...yeah, you guessed it, he started walking away from me. CRAP! Don't you just HATE that feeling after your fast car gets walked? Oh well. Reality sucks.

10. 2017 Redline HC

Now you know how the BMW owners feel...:D