Juice. Squeeze. Laughing gas. Nitrous oxide has many aliases. It can inject a healthy dose of horsepower into an engine, via direct port, carburetor/throttle body plate, air intake tube or, air cleaner injection, to give a race car the winning edge at the track. In racing, nitrous oxide (often referred to as just "nitrous") allows an engine to burn more fuel by providing more oxygen than air alone, resulting in a more powerful combustion. The gas is not flammable at a low...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Understanding Wheel Offset
- LATEST in General Challenger - Rearview/Back-up Camera
- LATEST in Challenger News - Dodge Demon Top Speed Record
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Salt Corrosion
- LATEST in General Challenger - Mopar Engine Colors
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - How Does an Oxygen Sensor Work?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Crumple Zones
- LATEST in General Challenger - Development of Airbags
- LATEST in General Challenger - 3.6L Pentastar Engine
- LATEST in General Challenger - Dual Clutch Transmissions
13 Oct 2019
05 Oct 2019
29 Sep 2019
28 Sep 2019
21 Sep 2019
15 Sep 2019
31 Aug 2019
27 Aug 2019
24 Aug 2019
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island