Modern Hemi production began in June 2002 at the Saltillo plant in Mexico. The first-generation 5.7 liter produced up to 350 horsepower at 5,600 rpm and 375 lb-ft of torque (4,400 rpm)- one horsepower per cubic inch- just like the legendary 426 Hemi. It was smaller, more powerful, and cheaper to build than the LA-series 360 V8 and the "Next Generation" 4.7 liter V8 it replaced, but produced more power and torque. It hooked up to the Mercedes 5-speed automatic, Chrysler's 5 and 6-speed truck...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - How Rev Limiters Work
- LATEST in General Challenger - Electric and Hydrogen-Powered Cars
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Threadlocker Adhesives
- LATEST in General Challenger - Car Weight Terminology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Rocker Arm Ratios
- LATEST in General Challenger - Auto-Stop/Start Technology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Richard Petty- "The King"
- LATEST in General Challenger - The History of Car Antennas
- LATEST in General Challenger - A Guide to Locking Lug Nuts
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Maintaining Correct Tire Pressure
21 May 2021
29 Apr 2021
16 Apr 2021
10 Apr 2021
03 Apr 2021
03 Mar 2021
28 Feb 2021
29 Jan 2021
27 Nov 2020
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island