It’s not uncommon for some of us to leave our cars parked for long stretches of time- sometimes spanning days, weeks or even months. If you’re one of these car owners, you may notice a slight ride disturbance or vibration the first time you drive your car, but it will usually disappear after a few miles of driving. This phenomenon is known as flat-spotting. Flat-spotting occurs when the weight of a car presses down on the same section of an immobile tire for long enough, and under the right...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Electric and Hydrogen-Powered Cars
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Threadlocker Adhesives
- LATEST in General Challenger - Car Weight Terminology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Rocker Arm Ratios
- LATEST in General Challenger - Auto-Stop/Start Technology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Richard Petty- "The King"
- LATEST in General Challenger - The History of Car Antennas
- LATEST in General Challenger - A Guide to Locking Lug Nuts
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Maintaining Correct Tire Pressure
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Nitrogen in Tires- Pros & Cons
29 Apr 2021
16 Apr 2021
10 Apr 2021
03 Apr 2021
03 Mar 2021
28 Feb 2021
29 Jan 2021
27 Nov 2020
14 Nov 2020
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island