Tire speed ratings first originated in Europe in the 1960s, as a way to make sure increasingly faster vehicles were equipped with appropriate safe tires. These early speed ratings set the foundation for the current speed rating system used by the DOT and tire manufacturers. Every tire approved for highway use by the Department of Transportation comes with a particular speed rating. The speed rating is a letter corresponding to the maximum safe speed at which a tire can be driven, as...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Dual Clutch Transmissions
- LATEST in General Challenger - What is a CVT Transmission?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Pro Stock Record Holders
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Common Tire Safety Myths
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Spark Plugs
- LATEST in General Challenger - Fuel Delivery Systems
- LATEST in General Challenger - Crash Test Dummies
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tire Speed Ratings
- LATEST in General Challenger - How the EPA Tests Vehicles for Mileage
- LATEST in General Challenger - What is Hydroplaning?
09 Aug 2019
04 Aug 2019
28 Jul 2019
20 Jul 2019
07 Jul 2019
30 Jun 2019
22 Jun 2019
15 Jun 2019
09 Jun 2019
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island