It’s not uncommon for some of us to leave our cars parked for long stretches of time- sometimes spanning days, weeks or even months. If you’re one of these car owners, you may notice a slight ride disturbance or vibration the first time you drive your car, but it will usually disappear after a few miles of driving. This phenomenon is known as flat-spotting. Flat-spotting occurs when the weight of a car presses down on the same section of an immobile tire for long enough, and under the right...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - How does MDS Work?
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Timing
- LATEST in General Challenger - Pulling Fuse #2 and Adaptives
- LATEST in General Challenger - EV Charging & Battery Life
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Proper Tire Pressure in Cold Weather
- LATEST in General Challenger - New LED's for my 2009 R/T. Pictures do not do it justice!
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Paintless Dent Repair
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - 2013 Dodge Challenger miss shifting and overheating
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Does Motor Oil Expire?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Windshield Dots
16 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
19 May 2022
02 Apr 2022
18 Jan 2022
06 Dec 2021
19 Nov 2021
08 Nov 2021
05 Nov 2021
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island