Most of us know about windage trays, but what is their function and what exactly is “windage?” Simply put, windage is a force created on an object by friction when there is relative movement between air and the object. Windage loss is the reduction in efficiency due to windage forces. As it pertains to internal combustion engines, windage is the power loss caused by the friction of the oil in the engine coming into non-lubrication contact with its internal moving parts. For the most part,...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Car Salesman Tactics
- LATEST in General Challenger - Are Radar Detectors Useless?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Seat Belt Technology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Line Lock
- LATEST in General Challenger - Rear Window Louvers
- LATEST in General Challenger - Windage Tray
- LATEST in Challenger News - Trans-Am Racing
- LATEST in General Challenger - Engine Control Unit (ECU)
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Pistons
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Types of Brake Rotors
23 Jan 2020
16 Jan 2020
11 Jan 2020
05 Jan 2020
02 Jan 2020
27 Dec 2019
23 Dec 2019
22 Dec 2019
15 Dec 2019
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island