What is a Challenger Hellcat Redeye? According to Steve Beahm, head of Passenger Car Brands-Dodge, SRT, Chrysler, and Fiat for FCA North America, “It's a Hellcat that's been possessed by a Demon." The new Challenger Hellcat Redeye boasts a supercharged 6.2-liter Hemi that generates 797 hp. and 707 lb.-ft. of torque. This makes it the most powerful and expensive ($69,650) production V-8 now that Dodge has stopped production of the Demon. This is the most expensive Challenger variant (not...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Prochargers
- LATEST in General Challenger - 100 Anniversary Edition Challenger.
- LATEST in General Challenger - Wind Tunnels
- LATEST in General Challenger - Security Devices
- LATEST in General Challenger - Window Tint
- LATEST in General Challenger - Ethanol Fuel Mixtures
- LATEST in General Challenger - Burnout Primer
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tips for Car Shows
- LATEST in General Challenger - The Advantages & Disadvantages of Lowering Your Car
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Oil
18 Jan 2022
06 Dec 2021
19 Nov 2021
08 Nov 2021
05 Nov 2021
30 Sep 2021
04 Sep 2021
02 Aug 2021
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island