Juice. Squeeze. Laughing gas. Nitrous oxide has many aliases. It can inject a healthy dose of horsepower into an engine, via direct port, carburetor/throttle body plate, air intake tube or, air cleaner injection, to give a race car the winning edge at the track. In racing, nitrous oxide (often referred to as just "nitrous") allows an engine to burn more fuel by providing more oxygen than air alone, resulting in a more powerful combustion. The gas is not flammable at a low...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Common Tire Safety Myths
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Spark Plugs
- LATEST in General Challenger - Fuel Delivery Systems
- LATEST in General Challenger - Crash Test Dummies
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tire Speed Ratings
- LATEST in General Challenger - How the EPA Tests Vehicles for Mileage
- LATEST in General Challenger - What is Hydroplaning?
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - How Long Do Tires Last?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Entertainment Systems- from AM Radio to Bluetooth
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Uses of WD-40
20 Jul 2019
07 Jul 2019
30 Jun 2019
22 Jun 2019
15 Jun 2019
09 Jun 2019
01 Jun 2019
25 May 2019
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island