How does the cost of leasing a Challenger compare to buying it, in terms of out-of-pocket costs? Or if you decide to buy a used Challenger, how much more will you save? And finally, what do those costs look like in the long run? These are important questions for buyers who want to carefully manage their automotive expenses over the years. It's hard to give one answer that covers all people and all situations. But the question can be divided into two parts: 1. An analysis of the hard costs...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tips for Car Shows
- LATEST in General Challenger - The Advantages & Disadvantages of Lowering Your Car
- LATEST in General Challenger - How Rev Limiters Work
- LATEST in General Challenger - Electric and Hydrogen-Powered Cars
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Threadlocker Adhesives
- LATEST in General Challenger - Car Weight Terminology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Rocker Arm Ratios
- LATEST in General Challenger - Auto-Stop/Start Technology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Richard Petty- "The King"
- LATEST in General Challenger - The History of Car Antennas
04 Sep 2021
21 May 2021
29 Apr 2021
16 Apr 2021
10 Apr 2021
03 Apr 2021
03 Mar 2021
28 Feb 2021
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island