Few people are aware of the important role that John and Horace Dodge played in shaping Detroit’s early auto industry, and of the story of a dynamic partnership formed between two enterprising brothers who remained inseparable throughout their lives. John (right) and Horace Dodge HUMBLE BEGINNINGS Born into an industrious but poor family, Dodge brothers, John (born in 1864) and Horace (born in 1868), received their mechanical training from working in their father’s machine shop, in Niles,...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Auto-Stop/Start Technology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Richard Petty- "The King"
- LATEST in General Challenger - The History of Car Antennas
- LATEST in General Challenger - A Guide to Locking Lug Nuts
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Maintaining Correct Tire Pressure
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Nitrogen in Tires- Pros & Cons
- LATEST in General Challenger - Camera Technology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Phillips Head Screw
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tstats and Engine Temperature
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tim Kuniskis- A Real Car Guy
03 Mar 2021
28 Feb 2021
29 Jan 2021
27 Nov 2020
14 Nov 2020
11 Nov 2020
09 Nov 2020
18 Aug 2020
21 Jul 2020
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island