Over the past 13 years, Dodge has employed a marketing strategy of releasing an array of limited edition models. Here is the staggering lineup. 2008 SRT8 The inaugural edition of the Challenger was numbered, X of 6,462, and came equipped with the 425 hp. 6.1 Hemi engine with 425 lb.-ft. of torque. It also featured an Auto Stick Automatic, 20-inch Alcoa forged aluminum wheels, 245/45-20 Goodyear tires, Brembo brakes, etc. Color choices were Hemi Orange, Brilliant Black Crystal and Bright...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - EV Charging & Battery Life
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Proper Tire Pressure in Cold Weather
- LATEST in General Challenger - New LED's for my 2009 R/T. Pictures do not do it justice!
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Paintless Dent Repair
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - 2013 Dodge Challenger miss shifting and overheating
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - Does Motor Oil Expire?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Windshield Dots
- LATEST in General Challenger - Blind Spot Monitoring
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - My take on the Challenger Rust issue
- LATEST in General Challenger - Li-Ion Batteries
16 Dec 2022
20 Oct 2022
19 May 2022
02 Apr 2022
18 Jan 2022
06 Dec 2021
19 Nov 2021
08 Nov 2021
05 Nov 2021
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island