A seat belt is a vehicle safety device designed to secure the driver or a passenger of a vehicle against harmful movement that may result during a collision or a sudden stop. A seat belt reduces the likelihood of death or serious injury in a traffic collision by reducing the force of secondary impacts with interior strike hazards, by keeping occupants positioned correctly for maximum effectiveness of the airbag (if equipped) and by preventing occupants being ejected from the vehicle in a...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Phillips Head Screw
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tstats and Engine Temperature
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tim Kuniskis- A Real Car Guy
- LATEST in General Challenger - Types of Tires
- LATEST in General Challenger - Engine Dyno vs. Chassis Dyno
- LATEST in General Challenger - Hemi Heads
- LATEST in General Challenger - Chrysler’s Amazing Turbine Car
- LATEST in General Challenger - A Look Back- The Rebirth of the Challenger
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - What is Octane?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Driving Dangerously in Motown- 1900-1930
18 Aug 2020
21 Jul 2020
12 Jul 2020
06 Jul 2020
04 Jul 2020
24 Jun 2020
20 Jun 2020
17 Jun 2020
14 Jun 2020
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island