How does the cost of leasing a Challenger compare to buying it, in terms of out-of-pocket costs? Or if you decide to buy a used Challenger, how much more will you save? And finally, what do those costs look like in the long run? These are important questions for buyers who want to carefully manage their automotive expenses over the years. It's hard to give one answer that covers all people and all situations. But the question can be divided into two parts: 1. An analysis of the hard costs...
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Chrysler Corporation in World War II
- LATEST in General Challenger - Axle Ratios
- LATEST in General Challenger - Intake Manifolds
- LATEST in General Challenger - Car Salesman Tactics
- LATEST in General Challenger - Are Radar Detectors Useless?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Seat Belt Technology
- LATEST in General Challenger - Line Lock
- LATEST in General Challenger - Rear Window Louvers
- LATEST in General Challenger - Windage Tray
- LATEST in Challenger News - Trans-Am Racing
21 Feb 2020
15 Feb 2020
02 Feb 2020
23 Jan 2020
16 Jan 2020
11 Jan 2020
05 Jan 2020
02 Jan 2020
27 Dec 2019
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island