An axle ratio is the number of revolutions the output shaft or driveshaft needs to make in order to spin the axle one complete turn. The number is expressed in a ratio, which represents the number of teeth on the ring gear divided by the number of teeth on the pinion. For example, a vehicle with a 3.73:1 gear ratio means that the driveshaft will turn 3.73 times for each complete wheel spin. Many people simply refer to the axle ratio as 3.73, rather than express it as the ratio 3.73:1....
Dodge Challenger Forum
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tstats and Engine Temperature
- LATEST in General Challenger - Tim Kuniskis- A Real Car Guy
- LATEST in General Challenger - Types of Tires
- LATEST in General Challenger - Engine Dyno vs. Chassis Dyno
- LATEST in General Challenger - Hemi Heads
- LATEST in General Challenger - Chrysler’s Amazing Turbine Car
- LATEST in General Challenger - A Look Back- The Rebirth of the Challenger
- LATEST in Challenger Maintenance - What is Octane?
- LATEST in General Challenger - Driving Dangerously in Motown- 1900-1930
- LATEST in Challenger News - Challenger ACR Rumor
21 Jul 2020
12 Jul 2020
06 Jul 2020
04 Jul 2020
24 Jun 2020
20 Jun 2020
17 Jun 2020
14 Jun 2020
06 Jun 2020
What you you guys think of this aluminum rear diffuser? Thumbs up or down?
It is sold by Ikon for $115.99.
Was able obtain some IE 392 door panels with the white inserts. Goes great with the white katskin seats I have. Here is a before and after. the before pics are the ones with the black door panels
O.K. I'll start it out with a FULL HOUSE
These MUST BE Actual hands, no 5-of a kind
And if you have the SAME HAND Next week, you will be kicked off the island