Floor Mats

Discussion in 'Challenger Interior Modifications' started by Bacon Sandwich, Oct 26, 2020.

1. 2017 Redline HC

2017 Redline HC 2021 Durango RT

76 degrees....how could you ever survive that without a toque and mittens? :)
    I’m sure both sides of the border will take a beating from lost cross border tourism. We used to get bus loads of Americans coming over to buy insulin because the price was so much better. I have to wonder how many of those people are suffering from lack of insulin.

2. Katshot

Katshot Full Access Member

Snow? Yikes! Looks like the northeast US is going to get a nasty one this weekend too.
    Bummer, it was 85 here yesterday. :D

3. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

You Florida guys are making me jealous.
    Our first snow will be tomorrow night into Monday morning. Yeah, winter is great. Nothing like the feel of cold slushy snow seeping into you shoes, the frozen snot in your nose, not being able to feel your extremities after you clean your car off and looking up at the gray sky after you slip on the ice and fall flat on you ass.
    We're still trying to fight winter off, after the snow on Monday it'll be back up in the 60's later in the week... that's like 18 degrees celsius for you Canada guys. ;)

4. Wizard of Iz

Wizard of Iz Full Access Member

A LOT of great things about living in the USA. Our greed-centric healthcare system is not one of them.

I'll leave it at that.

Hey ... both of my parents grew up in Illinois and only ended up in Florida due to work transfers. I've spent enough time visiting relatives in East-Central Illinois to know that I don't want to live there. At least not in the winter time!

Though ... August in Florida can take a toll on you, too.

B5blueRT likes this.