Hello From Canada

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Dodge, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Dodge

Dodge New Member

Thanks for all the reply's guys. I'm gonna start to research the trinity programmer, I'd like to get one for this summer, but well see how it goes because I also want to do cat back exhaust and a cold air intake, and I was hoping to order the My Gig lock pick in the next couple weeks and add the back up camera. Its a tall list for 1 summer.

Love the black spoiler 6Speed, mine is body color and I was considering blacking it out. Do you have any more pics of under the hood? looks like you have done a bit of work there as well.

P.S. I made a video of the lights today I'll see if I can get it posted soon but 6Speed's pretty much says it all. I will say that I like the web Electric kit went in very nice, and nothing on the car needs to be modified, so as long as you don't toss out the old harness for the trunk lid you can always go back to stock. The also include a jumper if it is illegal in your area to have the brake lights sequence.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  2. Nikdom

Nikdom Active Member

Hi canadians!!!
    What household moving companies in Canada do you know? Or maybe used?

I am interested in two directions: household moving and office moving.
    How to do it correctly and quickly. Well, it may be cheaper.
    I found Sems Moving. How to choose the most suitable option. I have never encountered.