Lets get this site rockin!!!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Shaggy, Mar 27, 2020.

1. 2017 Redline HC

2017 Redline HC 2021 Durango RT

So what did you add to get 750 WHP out of the 5.7L?? Sounds interesting.

2. BBBAD345

BBBAD345 Full Access Member

6.1L crank
    Molnar H-Beam rods
    CPCarrillo 9.5 to 1 forged slugs
    ATI 17% OD pulley
    Cam 227/235 116LSA 112ICL .625 lift
    Stock heads with PSI 1511 valve springs
    ProCharger at 12.5 psi with small and large race bypass valves (the regular small ProCharger bypass valve would not blow down quick enough and was causing surging once we got above 7 psi)
    6.1L intake manifold
    BBK Shorty headers
    1100cc injectors
    MDS Coils
    Tim Barth tuned.
    DSS 9 inch 3.70 gears on a Wavetrac Diff
    Barton shifter
    Side exit straight pipes that dump right before the rear tires (installing tomorrow).

Also set the idle for 650 to get a better lope out of it.

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  3. 2017 Redline HC

2017 Redline HC 2021 Durango RT

Beautiful!!!!!! What will you do with your spare time when you’re done building it???:driver:

BBBAD345 likes this.
  4. BBBAD345

BBBAD345 Full Access Member

I'm gone racing!

70-426_10-SRT and 10DYRT like this.
  5. stingray

stingray Full Access Member

I find it very difficult to read material that goes back 2-10 years old. Makes them long and difficult to read the most recent information. Perhaps one year max. would be best as far as how old material is.

6. Don Nelson

Don Nelson Member

Not sure if this will help but
    . . . I basically ran out of gas. You all know what that means, you're driving through life, shades on, the windows are down, long hairs blowin in the breeze, and Van Halen's blasting out Panama, from the subwoofers in the trunk,

"Ain't nothin' like it, it's a shining machine, got the feel for the wheel, keep the movin' parts clean, hot shoe, burnin' down the avenue, got an on-ramp comin' through my bedroom)

and as if it's not loud enough, you kick it up a few notches, and check the temp gauge.

"Yeah, my challenger, she's runnin' a little bit hot tonight, and I can barely see the road from the heat comin' off,"

know what I'm sayin'? and uhh, I reach down between my legs n' ease the seat back and glance in the rear view mirror, without moving my head to tip off the other driver that I see him bearing down on me.

"She's runnin', I'm flyin', right behind in the rearview mirror now, got the fearin', power steerin',
    pistons poppin', ain't no stoppin' now."

I jump back, (my 5-point harness keeps me in place) . . . what's that sound?

Here she comes, full blast'n top down, she's got a hot shoe, burnin' down the avenue. Hey! I'm a model citizen, but with zero discipline.

I push the pedal to the metal . . . . . . . . . . . damn, it's an unmarked cop car. Game over.

Man, life's a lot like that, just when you're havin' fun, something stops you in your tracks and you end up heading in another direction. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad . . .

7. Don Nelson

Don Nelson Member

8. Don Nelson

Don Nelson Member

9. stingray

stingray Full Access Member

It's pretty dead as a door nail here.

10. NC20RT

NC20RT Full Access Member

Most forums are losing their members. I belong to a Mustang forum and a GM forum as well. The latter for well over 10 years. The activity has slowed immensely. I still post on all 3 as I don't belong to Facebook or Twitter, etc...
    I imagine in time that these forums will cease to exist which is very unfortunate. Perhaps there are still enough of us that post occasionally to keep them alive. I hope so and I thank all the administrators for keeping them alive.

Larry St Denis and stingray like this.