Lets get this site rockin!!!

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Shaggy, Mar 27, 2020.

1. 10DYRT

10DYRT Full Access Member

I still have my Challenger, I only post comments when I am sure the info is correct. Just got home from work and usually if some one has asked a question or wants some info another member has already done it.

synoptic12 likes this.
  2. synoptic12

synoptic12 Full Access Member

* Same here.

3. 2017 Redline HC

2017 Redline HC 2021 Durango RT

For me I am more use to antique vehicles. This is my first fuel injected “muscle car” which I am gradually learning about. As mentioned above I usually wont post an answer if not sure. I also do not get involved in negative commentary...cant say anything nice etc...I do enjoy reading what people are doing with their cars and have appreciated the input I have received.
    I just received a new set of hood vents to change out the dummy vents to let more air under the hood...I dont know why they weren’t there already....
    EDIT- just tried the dark layout and find it easier on my eyes....

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    synoptic12 likes this.
  4. Bruce Everett

Bruce Everett Member

Sorry Shaggy,
    When I upgraded from an R/T to a Scat Pack I wanted to change my handle but your forum wouldn't let me do that so I just moved on to another forum. I'm 68 years old and not very computer savvy. I find the Challenger Talk Forum easier to navigate. If you can tell me how to change my handle I could come back to your forum as well.

5. OldSkoolz

OldSkoolz New Member

personally I have found that a lot of people are joining groups on facebook ...Hell I have a page on Facebook called Mopars with Attitude (MWA) and i have only put up like 2 or 3 pictures and yet people keep joining ...so I cant imagine if i tried....for me personally I like the format of FB personally ...that is just me

6. 2017 Redline HC

2017 Redline HC 2021 Durango RT

LOL, Ive never been on Facebook...and dont plan too. I get bombarded with electronic info all day at work, I dont need any other avenues.

synoptic12 likes this.
  7. Octane

Octane Full Access Member

I didnt go on a Challenger site for a long time and when I did most of the posts were months old with very few new posts.And Challenger Talk long ago did some kind of upgrade and changed my password and I never could log onto the site anymore,,,nothing worked.And it was eaten alive with ads anyway.

8. yellow jacket 2012

yellow jacket 2012 Member

I received the email for this site, to be honest I forgot I had joined on here. I still own my car, it’s 8 years old but only has about 9000 miles so I don’t spend much time with it. I wont ever sell it but it has fallen behind in my priorities list. It still is as spotless as day 1.
    Wishing you all good health while we go through this very unnerving time.

9. Hopslayer

Hopslayer Full Access Member

I can click on 2 buttons and be posting on Facebook. To post here I have to type out my email or site name, then type in my password and also click the x on some pop up deal. Then if I exit out and want to come back literally 10 seconds later, I have to do the entire process again. On my desktop computer this site is a breeze. On my smart phone it’s just too much work and too little in return. Sometimes I don’t even get a single reply.

10. TRCM

TRCM Full Access Member

You can set it up to not have to do that..just check remember me and stay logged in......all I do it click on 1 link, and I am here....

Only time I sign in all the way anymore is if i reboot my computer for some reason.....