Stolen Hellcat Recovered

Discussion in 'Challenger HellCat Forum Engine & Performance' started by SRT-Tom, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Moparisto

Moparisto Full Access Member

No rebuttal of or even mention of the facts presented "skooled" anyone.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
    Octane likes this.
  2. Moparisto

But, NOT disproving the points I made does not rebut what I said, nor does it "skool" me in anything.

HAS the Corvette ever achieved ANY records at the Nurburgring? That is the gold standard for sports car capability.

I will save you the time: No, it has not, to MY knowledge, but, as I said, the Viper beat all others on the entire planet, in the known universe with its straight-off-the-production-line Viper ACR.

I'm not denying the Corvette in its latest iteration is a good car (especially for fast trips to the warranty and repair department.) What I am saying is that the facts do not support the Corvette being better than all other American sports cars past AND present.

The Corvette has never ONCE attained what the Dodge Viper has, holding a world record for a production car at the hardest race track on Earth.

But I know people are (and should be, in my opinion) emotionally attached to and loyal to a certain car. I'm a complete pro-Mopar bigot, ignoring all from others. In FACT, brand loyalty or loyalty to country, team, state, etc, are something that the same people who are assaulting Kanye West and who are controlling our government and Ukraine's are trying to eliminate.

Besides, all the "my choice is better because..." banter is enjoyable rivalry! It's all part of the fun of Mopar! It's a very easy brand to which to be loyal, but other brands have their loyal followers also, for the reasons that make sense to them.

Chevy made a MAJOR mistake by cheaping out and going with CAST instead of forged wheels for what is becoming an American supercar: the latest Corvette. It gave me concern to note that Dodge didn't use the word "forged" in its description of the slingshot wheels on its Hellcat build site. It USED to say forged in regard to the slingshots.

upload_2022-12-30_6-14-14.png

3. Moparisto

More stuff the Corvette has never achieved:

baccaruda likes this.
  4. Moparisto

I'd like to see the Corvette go with a twin-turbo hybrid so it can mop the Nurburgring's floor with the Eurosnots who are evidently willing to help Zelenskyy keep murdering civilians as long as it throws all of Europe into an absolutely financially disastrous energy crisis.

An energy problem Trump predicted YEARS ago. Remember, it was Europe who sucked a shotgun to "hurt Russia," not Russia who shut off supply of energy.

European "leaders" and Biden: "We are all going to commit financial suicide. And by suicide, I mean I'm going to murder our citizens' economy because Zelenskyy's Nazis are the cool, fun, new, hip, awesome, sexy Nazis and we fully support them."

5. Moparisto

Mopar and the Viper will rise again. It will help to get Mopar out of the hands of the weirdos of Stellantis.

baccaruda likes this.
  6. Moparisto

Razzing each other is all part of the fun we USED to have before globalists and the WEF wrecked everything.

7. Octane

Octane Full Access Member

Some folks have learning disorders and/or cannot be schooled because they have closed their little minds. Be that as it may. We can both still enjoy our mopars.Cheers!

8. Moparisto

:D

9. Octane

Corvette will always be the one original domestic sportscar.
    Not a Viper, not any other.
    It is an historical car. With a greater following in its own right than any other modern car.

10. Octane

And most, unlike the vettes, will be driven straight to the junkyard enmasse and mostly forgotten!Just winning races and awards is not, as you stated, the greatest thing about a vette. But its greater popularity as an American sportscar is unrivaled regardless.
    Believe it or not my intention was not to get into a pi$$in contest, but me and others do not look at the vette as the end all.
    From a fanbase, and collectibility and monetary appreciation standpoints, they are probably the most highly collectible car in their class.Knowing I have raised the ire of a super mopar man, I extend my apologies for my banter on this subject. And wish to withdraw with no hard feelings.It happens perhaps with no meds available! Lol