Stolen Hellcat Recovered

Discussion in 'Challenger HellCat Forum Engine & Performance' started by SRT-Tom, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Moparisto

Moparisto Full Access Member

What ire? This is the car scene. This is what we do. Have you ever heard of "the crows" from the New York street racing scene?

Banter is to the car scene what trash-talking is to basketball!

Octane likes this.
  2. Moparisto

Moparisto Full Access Member

PS there is a book by a photographer decades ago dealing with the "Art of Street Racing" described in a magazine. It is not the title of the book, but it had some compelling images in it.

One of my favorite lines from the author of the review of the book: "Some people boast that their car has never seen rain. These cars have never seen sun." -referring to the fact that the races were done at night.

Octane likes this.
  3. barry knuckles

barry knuckles New Member

Agree. After fixing it from your own pocket, this data is difficult to reveal.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
  4. HellKitten

HellKitten Full Access Member

I agree with Stingray on his views, in regards to being a collector/investment car. There are quite a few Hellcats out there. If at anytime they might be worth some serious money we will probably be dead. Drive and enjoy, personally if I had one I would remove the hellcat badging .

stingray likes this.