Tazer Anyone?

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by Sexy Blue, Jun 2, 2024.

1. gostro

gostro Full Access Member

Some settings you change are saved. But, other settings (I think tazer calls them "live settings") require it to be plugged in. The pin lock, kill by fob, etc. are all part of live functions, from my recollection. I know pin lock has never worked with the tazer unplugged. I've tested it.

moabutman1 likes this.
  2. HellKitten

HellKitten Full Access Member

Wow lots of modes ... How about Smith & Western mode, that will keep thieves away.

moabutman1 likes this.
  3. Sexy Blue

Sexy Blue Full Access Member

Got to test mine today by accident at the gas station. Started it, put it in gear, the horn started blaring, I typed in my pin, and it stalled. All good, started right back up again, and drove away fine.

gostro likes this.
  4. Sexy Blue

So you unplugged it while it was actively in pin lock? Do you have your in the OBD port, or in the trunk with the bypass? As long as security is active, you can't open the trunk.

5. gostro

gostro Full Access Member

Yeah, I've forgotten to type mine in, too and started to take off. Car goes nuts lol.

6. Sexy Blue

Another great feature I found, is by disabling Eco Mode, you always have a V8, and no MDS.
    Another Challenger owner was telling me about a lifter tick. Could that be why?