Traded up from Scat Pack Shaker 6M to a Challenger 1320

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by Christianjax, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Christianjax

Christianjax Active Member

Thanks for the upload tip.

2. Christianjax

1320's also come with the Demon's adaptive suspension for drag racing. Line lock, and Transbrake. So much fun.

3. 2010RT

2010RT Full Access Member

Sweet ride!! Enjoy!

4. Christianjax

Thanks. I sure will

Hopslayer likes this.
  5. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

nice ride, and a good package too, but the first thing I would swap out would be those wheels, I live my classic mopar wheels. these new wheels styles are just not making me feel the love yet.

6. Christianjax

I actually really love the wheels. They are 9.5's. A bit wider than my scat shakers. And i like that they are black. I do love a traditional 5 spoke like my 08 srt8 had. But i was wishing that these wheels would fit on my 2019 Ram. So that they would match. I dont care for the wheels on my ram at all. But they are 6 lug rims on the 2019 rams instead of 5 lugs. I will probably switch them our at some point on the truck. But most likely not on the 1320.

7. Christianjax

Screenshot_20190906-171708_Gallery.jpg
    my 2019 Ram. Wish I could get wheels that would match those on my 1320 Challenger.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  8. gostro

gostro Active Member

Can I ask how much you paid? This is the model I'm pining for lol. I've wanted a challenger since they came out in '08. Every year, they've made them BETTER and BETTER. For various reasons, I haven't done it yet. I'm hoping next year, I'll finally pull the pin. Need to get a new home and garage for it first, though lol.

9. Christianjax

MSRP was $49,565 with the options. Mine has the Alpine stereo, Nav, Passenger & Rear seat, leather and alcantara seats and some other options. I think they start around 45k. And I feel you on the garage. I don't have one, and I have a LOT of trees in my yard, which I love. But it does make it challenge to keep it clean. Especially in Florida with our Pollen seasons. But I really think you will love it when you get one.