Great All-Season Tire

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by rtchallenger12, Feb 4, 2017.

1. rtchallenger12

rtchallenger12 Full Access Member

Looking for updated opinions on a great all-season tire for my new-to-me R/T
    Currently has the 245/45ZR20 and although I don't want to cheap out on tires, if I can find great performing ones for daily/occasional fun driving that's on the lower end of the pricing scale, I want to
    Everything I've found has been roughly $150 a tire minimum, which means I'm looking at $800-$820 (roughly) for tires and the mounting of them.. yikes
    Any ideas? I'm looking for something that'll last a while- I won't be driving my Challenger every day as I also have a Jeep for winter-time use, but I want some tires that can stand up to the occasional lead foot I tend to have when driving this thing but provide me reassurance on wet/dry/slick roads as well

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  2. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

3. soonercruiser

soonercruiser Full Access Member

If you are looking for an all-season, and a very smooth and quiet ride...Michellin Pilot Sport A/S 3+. I got lucky and scored some new ones on the wheels I bought. But, TireRack could have given them to me for $940. I'm using 245s on the front; and 255s on the rear.

4. rtchallenger12

rtchallenger12 Full Access Member

I saw someone recommend General G-Max AS-03 Radials, any updated opinions on those?

5. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer