Any dealership recommendations in California to do factory order on 2022/2023 Challenger SPWB?

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by stingray, Aug 3, 2021.

1. stingray

stingray Full Access Member

I want to order a new Challenger "Build your own" and get it at or below MSRP anywhere in California.
    Preferable in SF Bay Area to Contra Costa County, to Sacramento, Roseville or Placerville. Might even consider the valley Modesto/Stockton areas.
    Any recommendations on Dodge dealerships for factory orders and servicing?

2. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

From other members, here are three recommendations for Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge dealerships in CA:

Fraham Dodge in Norco, CA.

Orange Coast, Costa Mesa, CA

Glenn E Thomas, Long Beach, CA

Keep in mind that, currently, this is a seller's market. Dealers have low inventory and want to maximize their profits. This is what happened to me, in 2008, when I had to pay MSRP (first time in my life) for my 2009 SRT.

That being said, I would send emails to the Internet Managers of several local dealers. Don't go to their showrooms. You know what you want. Let them play off one another. They realize that they will only have one or two shots to earn your business.

Good luck.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    stingray likes this.
  3. stingray

Thanks for the info. I will go direct to the Internet Managers. Besides MUST do it electronically since I am in San Francisco Bay Area. If I make a trip down there they better not waste my time.:driver:

4. stingray

:hunter:Time to go hunting soon and boogie down:chewie: after the microchip shortage.

5. George

George Member

I live in Turlock and Turlock CDJR has always served me well. Their salesmen are not pushy and the service guys, the ones I have talked to are MOPAR drivers and enthusiasts like us. At leazt the Assistant Manager who drives a 2018 RAM RT with all the MOPAR goodies but not too much. I have not heard good things about the CDJR in Modesto. Do not go there. Good luck and you know what they say about micro-chips - you can't consume just one..........

stingray likes this.
  6. stingray

Thank you for your input and information. We will not deal with any Sales people as it will be a factory order. Perhaps the Internet Manager:happy107:
    CDJR stands for Chrysler Dodge ?? which dealership location in Turlock? That is in the Central Valley?:shrug::think: