Anyone have problems with XM

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by FrankenMax, Mar 29, 2018.

1. bigblock_doc

bigblock_doc Member

I pay around $200. a year with the royalty stuff.

2. teglseder

teglseder Member

Exactly what mine came with.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

3. JJK

JJK Member

I have the nav in my ‘15. I thought it was free updates for 5 years, but was told it would costs $149 to update. Called Dealer and they blew me off. Anyone have a cheap way to update maps? Too bad Dodge has to be so cheap on this.

4. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

i have a 2009 Rt with nave and RER radio/satellite with Sirius. I pay about $28 bucks for every 6 months for Sirius. its a pain but I do call them to tell them to cancel it . but they always try to get me to keep it at their price. which is $$$$$ high price, I tell them no, just cancel if you cant give me with I have been paying which is the $28. they always come around and agree they can give me that,. but like I said, it's the hoops you got to get them to jump through to get that price. as far as the nav goes. if you have the old radio like mine just go to https://here.navigation.com/north-america/ it is $149 for the update and it is a Disc. I usually do this about every 2 years but it keeps me updated with all the road changes.