Are the stock DRL too bright??

Discussion in 'Challenger Exterior Modifications Forum' started by NC20RT, Oct 11, 2021.

1. B5blueRT

B5blueRT Full Access Member

The tires spin on my A8/5.7 RT Plus, especially from a stop. That's why I bought it. :D

2. stingray

stingray Full Access Member

Wear out your tires end up spending more $$$ replacing them.

3. stingray

Isn't the Challenger more comfortable to ride in than T/A? Handles bumps in the road better?

4. NC20RT

NC20RT Full Access Member

The Challenger is quite a bit bigger and heavier so I feel it does ride more comfortably. As far as bumps though, about equal. I do have the upgraded Performance Handling Group option ($1,595) with the High Performance Suspension so it definitely feels the bumps more. I'm fine with it and it's what I expected.

5. stingray

I do wonder the Challengers with the adaptive suspension option help with those bumpy roads in isolating the bumps in the road?
    The Challenger I would think would still be a more comfortable car to ride in compared to its competition.

6. stingray

I do like that it's a bigger car (Challenger) as I have a Corvette used as a daily driver and more space would be most helpful on those shopping days. My car has lots of space for a 2 seater but as a daily driver it could use more interior space on those occasions.

NC20RT likes this.
  7. NC20RT

^^^ Yup! We sold our '09 Corvette just for that very reason. No space. It was getting old. We had a C4 before the C6 so we had enough of the Corvette scene. This Challenger has loads of space and even lets you put the back seat down. :waytogo:

stingray likes this.
  8. stingray

That's another big plus with the seat that folds down for more space. Also when I got Corvette I didn't realize that I couldn't put seat down to sleep.:33: On other vehicles I was always able to recline driver seat down to sleep in private. But I will still keep this 2 seater which still has more space than other 2 seat sports cars.

NC20RT likes this.
  9. NC20RT

OK, I finally took some decent photos of them in both modes on a sunny day away from the house. They are not too bad IMO so it's just a personal preference. Right now I have the DRL on and will probably switch from time to time. My wife finds it amazing that I have a choice. This is what happens when you don't buy a new car in over 10 years. We never even had a NAV screen before. :hmm:

DSC08104 (2).JPG DSC08105 (3).JPG

stingray likes this.
  10. Civitas7377

Civitas7377 Full Access Member

stingray likes this.