Comment

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by Brian colpitts, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Brian colpitts

Brian colpitts Member

Hello brian here from whitby ordered new 2018 dodge challenger july 26 went to dealership excited about my car only to be told engine service light came on during pdinspection they diagnosed it as a wiring connector to transmision service adviser thought connector was not fastened properly at factory possibly forced on bending pin new one was ordered the week of july 26 it is now august 19th chrysler customer service has been notified with the file number told part has to come from Flint Michigan with a expected date the week of august 28 not happy and expressed my concerns would anybody know if this is normal as I am worried I am being stonewalled because there is a more serious problem that they are not disclosing since this car will be put away for the winter my window of enjoying it is waning, ive contacted omvic and I have not signed the purchase order this was done on phone with a deposit on credit card I was asked at dealership if I wanted to sign the paperwork while I was waiting I said absolutely No until I find out exactly why engine service light was tripped im a heartbeat away from asking for my deposit back and telling them at raceway chrysler to shove car up there as_

2. ransomlowery

ransomlowery Active Member

There are too many around for sale for you to take a chance or not get what you want. If you don’t get a solid answer don’t settle for it. Get your money back and go elsewhere. Hopefully it’s something minor though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. 70-426_10-SRT

70-426_10-SRT B&E body lover

What HE Said ^^^^

But also WRITE a letter, not an email, to the manager, and CC: the owner if you can find the info,
    and tell neither You, Your Family, nor any of your friends will ever purchase from his dealership.