Correct me if I'm in wrong forum! Question-tire pressure

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Maintenance' started by BunnyMom, Feb 13, 2022.

1. BunnyMom

BunnyMom Full Access Member

Tell me why that comment was made.

2. NC20RT

NC20RT Full Access Member

Don't try to figure out some responses. You just don't know what some posters are thinking or experiencing in their lives. it's best to ignore anyone if you can't figure it out.

Just an example of my own on another forum as it's the same situation on every forum and there is no escaping it. Different topic but when I belonged to a Porsche forum when I had my air-cooled 993 quite awhile ago, there were several posters bashing the very cars we owned, saying they were junk and never gong to be worth anything. I finally understood through their posts that they had poor beaten examples that they abused even further when taking them to the track. They needed to put down others nice cars and it affected their thoughts obviously. I learned to ignore them 100% and even 'blocked' them from my posts. My award winning (points shows) '95 911 was a POS in their eyes. Buying my old one today would run over $50k. So much for worthless.

98% of the folks here are fine, again just like everywhere else.

'95 Porsche in 2011 001 - Copy.JPG

BunnyMom and B5blueRT like this.
  3. BunnyMom

BunnyMom Full Access Member

Nice of you, thanks!:)

NC20RT likes this.