Different tail lights?

Discussion in 'Challenger Exterior Modifications Forum' started by MrMajestical, Dec 23, 2017.

1. MrMajestical

MrMajestical Active Member

Probably a dumb question, but, since all Chally's are the same from '08-'17 (they are right?) as far as body parts, I'm looking to change out the factory lights on my 2010 for something like the '15's have. I'd really like to have the Charger style "racetrack." Has anyone done it? Can it be done?

2. 10DYRT

10DYRT Full Access Member

One of the guys here tried it, they are not interchangeable.
    New rear bumper cover was one of the other items he had to change, new ones are LED so resistors had to be installed just to name a couple of things I remember.

3. IntimidatorRT

IntimidatorRT Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator

no, they are not interchangeable, the rear bumper cover is different. I thought about that too, but then I didn't want to give up my sequential taillights I have now. the Front bumper cover is different too as the new headlights are smaller than the ours...

4. Tatt2Jack

Tatt2Jack Full Access Member

Speaking of Headlights, has anyone tried any of the aftermarket headlight kits that look like the 15's plus, i.e., Halos? I have a '13 SXT and would love to have a set of those without resorting to adding just the external "Halos".

5. Crazy55rider

Crazy55rider Full Access Member

Sorry haven’t seen it yet , but for halo challengers you can get an added color selection halo swap and they will be brighter. I found I on YouTube.