Electric Challenger/Charger

Discussion in 'Challenger News, Articles and Media Reviews' started by BunnyMom, Aug 25, 2022.

1. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

Raiti's Rides reviews the new Charger EV Daytona.

2. Moparisto

Moparisto Full Access Member

i do not care about, and choose not to ever care about electric vehicles. I will wait until we run completely out of petroleum, which is constantly being produced. :D It is not "non-renewable." My father was in the oilfield and many engineers have said the same as he: the formations PRODUCE petroleum, it is not a "find it once and it's gone" like gold.

I know the same braying harpies that claim cows farting is a bigger problem then congressmen flying to Epstein island 200 times per person, per year will shriek about how every time you breathe, you are killing literally everyone everywhere or whatever their fetish is this week, but plants absorb all the extra C02, and we have oil for another thousand years or so, that we KNOW of.

Oh, no, the latest thing is we have to pay more tax to change the weather because of Covid masks causing erectile dysfunction in female, or whatever.

3. FullThrottle64

FullThrottle64 Member

Regardless of the future of fossil fuels, ICE-powered cars can be fueled with synthetic gasoline and/or green ethanol. This preserves the energy density of hydrocarbon fuel while reducing or even eliminating the atmospheric impact.

EVs are not the panacea that they are being presented as. If you agree with the push to reduce greenhouse gasses, you have to understand that there are more than a billion existing cars and trucks on the planet that will be operating for many more decades. Changing the base fuel and extending the life of the existing fleet makes a lot more economic and environmental sense than trying to change over the energy supply chain on a global basis.

4. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

Here is the latest video about the EV and Hurricane Chargers.