Funny Challenger Review LOL

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by jeffrey.jenkins, Apr 28, 2017.

1. jeffrey.jenkins

jeffrey.jenkins Member

2. SRT-Tom

SRT-Tom Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderator Article Writer

That guy just likes to hear himself talk.

3. 68383

68383 Active Member

So basically the guy didn't rotate his tires, chose to upgrade his exhaust, has small hands, cheaped out on the blindspot detection option, and should have gotten a Scat Pack or SRT with different brakes.

Sounds like a knob to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Climber

Climber Full Access Member

This dude should have opted for a Subaru WRX buzz bomb. They sound like a cross between a busted chainsaw and a duck fart and loud to boot. He looks like the Subie type.

Tires do wear out....get some new ones. If one should drive one's Mopar more like a Ward Cleaver and not like a Dom Torretto wannabe, the tires will last longer. Same goes for the brakes.

His small hands should not be a problem....There are several young ladies driving Challengers around metro Denver that can work those paddle shifters and the exhaust to create their own version of "Pretty Woman". I would bet that these ladies have small hands too.

Instead of "F You Dodge" how about thank you, Dodge for bringing this icon back to life.....I enjoy my 2016 R/T Plus as I would a fine steak, small bites, slow and easy. There are times when I am cruising South Park or up around Toponas, Co. when there is no one around, just me and Mr. Plum Crazy and a 2 mile piece of high mountain valley highway.....Turn the Hemi loose and hang on. BTW, the stock exhaust when opened creates plenty of roar for me.

Again, thank you, Dodge. The wife and I are enjoying our version of post middle aged crazies.

5. curtspivey

curtspivey Member

Troll maybe? The nature of most forums is to solve problems. So most of what you see is problems. I love just about everything about my Challenger. The tires have held up great after two years. Then again I don't do burnouts. I gave that up as a teenager. The exhaust could use a little more rumble. And I wish I would have bought a backup camera. The rear visibility is awful. But I understand that is because it is a case of form over function. No fault of Dodge in any way. It is an awesome vehicle that is comfortable on a long trip, has plenty of power, gets crazy good mileage for a V8, and is a beautiful car. I am absolutely in love with my Challenger. The guy needs to sell his Challenger if it is such a source of anguish. I sure wouldn't buy it. It seems like it's been abused.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. 68383

68383 Active Member

I bet it's not even his car. Just wants something to get attention.

7. jeffrey.jenkins

jeffrey.jenkins Member

He definitely has a point on the brakes. My pads were gone around 10000 miles. I was lucky to have them under warranty when the issue arose, but I doubt it was a mere coincidence that I had brake issues right when the warranty is about to expire.

8. curtspivey

curtspivey Member

My brakes and tires still look like new after 16,000 miles. I can't remember the measured thickness on the pads. But they aren't much less than new. It has to be driving style. I drive mine like an old grandpa. Because I am a grandpa. There is not so much as a rub spot on the interior or exterior. I've never done a burn out or hammered the brakes. I guess that kind of stuff has lost its appeal for me.

9. jeffrey.jenkins

jeffrey.jenkins Member

That makes sense