Hey from Finland

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by dC.mx, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Member Staff Member Administrator

So how long was the process for you to finally have it in your driveway?

2. dC.mx

dC.mx Full Access Member

I bought the car at March and it took about 2-3months. The thing was the car sat at the Bmw shop for an week before we got container since we did not want it to be at the docks or so.. Finally when we got it to the container and it started to travel here the boat delayed few times.. Anyway when I had information it was at the docks of Helsinki there was another car and some other stuff and I coulnt get the car before everyone who has stuff in that same container had paid their share.. At that time I wished damn I should have bought mustang also because those are so cheap.. Anyway when I was picking this one of a kind beaty I was at the desk talking with a young girl and filling the papers with her then I heard. Worked droved it to the parking lot and damn there it was.. So UNREAL ! I didnt believe in my eyes.. I was speachless and it was LOVE at the first sight..

I've seen 2 new generation challengers in my hole life.. When I were already bought the car and it was coming to me I had a trip to see an orange R/T cross 100miles just to see it and look out what he had done for his lights.. Since In my country I need to change ''DOT'' lights to ''E'' aproved lights.. Dunno what im going to do with them because the LAW in here in about to change next march, hopefully I do not need to change anything expect the orange parking lights and flashers.. There's so many thing you need to do to get american car registered in my country I cannot list it here.. Luckily I could get typeaproval for the AC, windshield and many other things.. It just a paper which cost 800$..

Anyway the guy who's R/T I did visit was nice guy and threw the keys for me and said go take a spin but no 100km spins :DD Anyway I tooked nice and easy spin with it and started to heading back to my city..

3. jonmandude

jonmandude Full Access Member

Nice B5. That is a headturner here, I can only imagine how people react in Finland. Congrats on getting a great car.

4. dC.mx

dC.mx Full Access Member

The people at terrace do look at this Challenger until their necks will brake up =DD

5. Shaggy

How many do you have driving around over there? Do you see a few here and there?

6. dC.mx

dC.mx Full Access Member

I've seen 2 dodge challenger's in my hole life ( I mean the new generation ).. First one I saw and test drived which was R/T and the second in my srt..
    That first one was in the summer when I visited one guy I knew he had challenger. So I just called him could I come see his car and it was ok.. He just threw keys for me and said take a spin but no 100km trip :DD He lived 180km from me so I havent seen him since..

Charger's there' few and mustang is quite common already in here. It's cheaper and there are those v6 which are discusting :DD

7. Shaggy

You guys drive on the right side of the road don't ya? What is the most common Swedish car there?

8. dC.mx

dC.mx Full Access Member

Yes right side of the road ofcource :D Dont be silly, we aint no stupid like british ja japanese :DD Most common swedish car is Volvo. I think volvo is manufacturing cars in spain or somewhere else than sweden.. You guys know what Conan Obrien said about sweden ? ??:D