Interesting Challengers

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger General Discussions' started by arizonajack, May 29, 2021.

1. 68MOPAR

68MOPAR Full Access Member

Convertible is best left to two-seater vehicles. i.e. Roadsters.

2. NC20RT

NC20RT Full Access Member

^^^ have to disagree my friend. We really enjoy our Mustang GT/CS and Trans Am convertibles. We never tire of convertibles and the two seaters have no room for trips or picking up odd sized items. We sold our '09 Corvette just for that reason. The back seats hold so much plus you can reach back into your large cooler and get whatever you want (well my wife does anyway) without stopping the car to get into the trunk. I was able to buy my Challenger with the sale of the Corvette. Don't miss it one bit except for the impressive speed. The R/T is satisfying enough in that regard.

Tucson, AZ May 2021 (2).JPG

Grand Teton NP Sept 2019 (2).JPG

Mt. Pisgah May 2019 zz (5)small.JPG

3. RGC440

RGC440 Member

My dad bought a new Dodge 2dr HT from the Chry/Ply dealership that he worked at in 1954. It was either a mistake in ordering or a PO'd salesman ordered just before he left. It was Blue with Red upholstery like that convertible, and had a Yellow top. He said he paid half price because they couldn't sell it to anyone else.